Osteopath and Physiotherapist equine and canine, Bénédicte Lucazeau started this adventure in 2009 in France, it combines care a unique range of products made for sport horses and track athletes.
In 2011, she founded EQUIPHYSIO TRAINING, certifying the first French training Physio-Massage equine and canine, physical training and spa treatments.
- Osteopathy degree in Equine & Canine Brighton (2002)
- Improvement in tissue osteopathy method Pierre Tricot
- 10 years of teaching in equine osteopathy & canine ESAO and niao
- 15 year follow-up of sports teams and racing in Normandy and Paris region abroad (England and North America), she now commits to regular visits to South Korea.
Caring for preparation and physical recovery of the horse:
This concept, based on a global approach of the horse, is a set of specific and effective treatments that combine:
- The seaweed wrap (power conditioner)
- innovative massages and sports stretching techniques
A field observation on the preparation and physical recovery of horses since 2000 has also allowed Benedict Lucazeau to create this new concept of care to sustainably and effectively support our athletes.
For further information please visit www.equinthalasso.com